Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PhotoScape-aholic.

My new love?? PhotoScape. Yes, I could sit at this lame computer
and photoshop pictures. all. day. long.

Ok. So. Austria anyone?? Yeah, I thought so. You might recognize it from the Sound of Music maybe. It's legit. I saw it in Austria. And loved it. And then loved to edit it.

Oh hiiii cutest little playground!! Ok, so maybe it was a little sketchy, but the colors were so fantastic to the eye. and ash looks fabulous as well here.
p.s. i miss her.

Ok, so down to the real business. Today I took my little brother to the temple to do baptisms for the first time! He was so cute and so anxious to go!! We had a lovely little brother/sister bonding time at the visitor's center, then did baptisms, then of course went to DQ after!! I love you Jared!!!
a "pre-baptisms" picture for the books.
aaannndd a "post-baptisms" picture just for kicks and giggles.
then, it was off to the great DQ for some fabulous cherry-dipped cones. yummmm.
The Mesa Temple
And, the Mesa Temple. I love this place with all of my heart. I'm so thankful for the sealing powers that are found inside here that bind me to my family and ancestors forever. Through out all eternity. Isn't that just the greatest thought? I can't wait until I can more fully understand the temple in it's entirety. How lucky am I that I have this temple so close by, when others have to walk, ride, or fly hundreds even thousands of miles to the nearest temple. I can be at the temple in no time flat if I wanted to, and I think I always took that for granted.
New goal: Go to the temple. Often. And never take for granted the little tender mercies in my life. Like that fact that I live so close to the temple. And the fact that I'm sealed to my family forever, they're always there for me. Anytime, anywhere. I love them!!!
"I have a family here on earth, they are so good to me. I want to spend my life with them through all eternity. Families can be together forever, through Heavenly Father's plan. I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can."

7 comments:

  1. ok, so that picture of the temple rocks. more than dairy queen. wow! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we all go do baptisms for the dead together sometime??? that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen so pretty much i want to be you! everything that you post is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you so much!! kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you so much, but i really think you should consider making a new post because i want to know what is new in the life of Kristen, even though I see you everyday!

    ReplyDelete