Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cinnamon.

So I heard it was impossible to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon. Being the crazy person I am, me and my best friend decided to try it. Caution: do NOT try this unless you are willing to let cinnamon burn your lungs, have cinnamon attack and stick to your uvula for like 30 minutes, get cinnamon stuck in your esophagus, and want to gag and through up for about 20. But, if you want a good laugh at two incredibly smart(ha.) girls who tried it, watch the following...

hahah yeah, that really happened.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Kristen! I love you to death!! You make me laugh so hard at all your crazy ideas! It just brings me back to those days in elementary and jr. high hanging out all the time and doing random things like that! Thanks for the laugh! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah i just watched this again and i just laugh every time. i love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA I LOVE this! You are awesome! P.S. I miss you!!! Let hang out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahha. owwww! Looks uber-painful. *coughing*

    but really funny. haha.

    follow me @ www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha..that is so funny, Kristen! I was just bummed I couldn't hear any sound on the video. :/

    ReplyDelete