Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Go shawty...

It's your birfday, we're gonna party like it's your birfday.

Wait, whose birthday?
MINE!!
I am finally out of my "teens" and am 20 today. I keep teasing my husband that he is no longer married to a teenager anymore. Tahaha! I think he's happy about that.
How am I spending my birthday you ask?



At work.
And school. Learning CPR for four hours. (Like I don't know already.) Oh joy.

Then the rest is a mystery, yet to be determined.

Honestly, I sorta forgot about my birthday. I haven't really been prepping myself for this day of celebration,  so I have no wonderful plans planned. But, that doesn't mean I won't be doing something marvelous tonight, cause you bet your bottom dollar I will find something spectacular to do with the husband. Speaking of marvelous and spectacular and husband.... Last night he came home with a flower arrangement for me as an "early present"! I was so pleasantly surprised! I love when he does things like that! And this picture doesn't do it justice, they are so pretty!!


 Oh, see my headband? I made that out of Dallin's old tie. I folded a part of it into a bow and glued it to the rest of the tie and put it on my head. Voila! 


So easy, and so cheap to make! Also, little known fact: the inside of the tie is a wonderful fabric to re-use! It's like a felt material, and is great for making a cute lil' flower. So remove the inside of the tie before you make a headband! Unless you want a big honkin', thick bow tie, then leave it. :) But look what a cute thing can be made with the inside! 


And that one is super easy to make as well! All that, out of an unworn tie. Awesome. 

Well... 
I guess I should get back to work now. Meh. Happy Birthday to me!!

<3 

PS: I am so awkward at ending posts. I have no idea how to do it in a smooth way. Hahah! Guess I should work on that asap. 



No comments:

Post a Comment