Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rip off...

So a few months ago I had to buy some "resume paper" for a class at school. I was in a hurry and just bought the first one I saw. I noticed it had been previously open, but didn't think much of it until last night. I had to do a project for school and needed some nice paper so I whip out my fancy resume paper. I open the case and it flops open to white computer paper. Not the ivory linen paper I had bought months previous. I frantically flip through the paper only to find that I had about three sheets of the linen paper. It was then I remembered that I had bought it and it had been previously opened. Scums. Someone before had bought that paper, and took out all the linen paper, filled it with cheap computer paper except for a few at the top to make it look like it was full of linen paper, then returned it. Where I bought it. For like eight dollars. For only a few sheets of linen paper. Rip. Off. How lame. Now I know, never buy something that has been previously opened. Other wise you might just get shafted by some thief.


On another note...
I want this sleeping bag.



How cool is that?! I'm such an anatomy nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment