Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

I'm so excited, I'm like a little kid at Christmas time. Tomorrow the hubs and I are taking off for a four day trip to California! Just like a when I was a wee little lad, I'm counting down in "sleeps". So, one more sleep until we leave!! Hello San Diego beach, San Diego Temple, and magical DisneyLand. Oh yeah, I'm so ready for this.  I get one week break every four months in school, so I'm soaking up the time I have. My week has consisted of crafting, sewing, and doing nothing but enjoy the rest and relaxation. Come Monday I'll be back in school, doing clinicals full force at 35 hours a week, and working part time. Bleh. Let's hope this semester goes by fast! For now though, I'll just enjoy my wonderful vacation. In Cali. Mmm... Pics of crafts to come later!
-XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment