Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Find

One thing I love about the web-world, is online shopping. I can literally get this season's styles with the click of my finger. One thing I do not love is the price of some of the "Must Haves!" that are out there. Luckily, I tend to have a bargain bone in me, and will hunt until I find that particular item (or one similar) for a price that won't break the bank. Starting today, I will be posting every Friday (hopefully) items I find for a steal. This series will be called "Friday's Find". 

Today's find is a gorgeous neon sandal; neon is all the rave this spring. I first fell in love with this sandal before I saw the price. Once I realized I would have to fork out almost $70, I thought no way! Then something flickered, a memory of the same sandal at one of my favorite stores Target. I quickly scourged the internet and sure enough: Friday's Find. 

The only noticeable difference is the back strap and the extra side strap on the Dolce Vita sandal, otherwise they're pretty much identical! So go and buy these puppies and you will have the most styling feet this spring. 

-Kristen

2 comments:

  1. So I really love this! And wow.. I am very impressed with your find! They are seriously identical and the price difference - WOW! Sometimes I wonder how people are every willing to pay $50 more just for a brand name. Pointless. I am very much looking forward to this Friday series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! now I think I need those sandals... :)

    ReplyDelete